Market data as at 05.13.2015;
* INDICES: CSEALL -13.56 at 7,245.05 (-0.19%), S&PSL20 -12.71 at 4,060.85 (-0.31%)
* DOMESTIC PURCHASES: USD 6.70m; DOMESTIC SALES: USD 7.06m
* FOREIGN PURCHASES: USD 2.57m; FOREIGN SALES: USD 2.22m
* Hatton National Bank Plc said yesterday it had continued its growth momentum with Group PBT increasing by 92% to Rs. 3 billion and Group PAT increasing by 79% to Rs. 2 billion in Q1 2015.
* Hemas Holdings Plc announced that it had successfully completed its Rights Issue raising Rs. 4.1 billion of new capital to finance its expansion plans in healthcare and personal care.
* The Dialog Axiata Group said yesterday it continued its growth momentum across the Mobile, Digital Pay Television and Fixed Line businesses to record consolidated revenue of Rs. 17.3 billion for the First Quarter, demonstrating a growth of 6% on a Year-on-Year (YoY) basis. Group revenue was stable on a Quarter-on-Quarter (‘QoQ’) basis.
* The Commercial Bank of Ceylon Plc has made a steady start to 2015, with profit after tax of Rs. 2.509 billion for the three months ended 31 March, an improvement of 10.1% YoY.
* Sri Lanka's Treasury bill yields were down across maturities at Wednesday's auction with 6 and 12-month yields dropped by 0.04 basis points, data from the state debt office showed.
* Sri Lanka’s golden key depositors were asked to withdraw all cases to be taken up by the Supreme Court on 18 May 2015 following a assurance of 40 percent pay back by the Central Bank.
Courtesy: Enterprise Ceylon Capital
- Posts : 467
Reputation : 0