* Falling crude oil and LPG prices, appreciation of the rupee will improve profit margins.
* Substantially under-penetrated local LPG market (currently Sri Lankan market penetration level is only 30% compared to India’s 58%) allows LGL to improve its market share with least competition.
* Opportunity to benefit from spill off effects of related industries including Property Developments, Hotel and Restaurants and Ceramic.
* Sustainable profit generation achieved through duopolistic competition in current operational segments.
* Strong financial position, efficient asset utilisation, and healthy liquidity levels.
* Ongoing investments in cost effective distribution network through capacity expansion and technological improvements to create an edge over its rivals.
* Diversifying in to growing industry segments; Property Development, Hotels and Restaurant, and Hydropower.
- Posts : 148
Reputation : 134